Sunday, October 2, 2005

The spirit of New York

New York's spirit hails the individual. It is one city which is truly cosmopolitan. I think I will like this place...its like me. Actually that why people love New York. They dont love they city, they love the fact that it lets them free to love, to pamper themselves, to do anything they want.
City is just as you perceive it to be. It makes place for every kind of person. Today when I saw the statue of liberty and the manhattan skyline from the coney island, it all seemed to be so majestic, encompassing one and all in its embrace and yet has enough space for each one individually.
Its a place to really indulge yourself in whatever you want to... anything you want ...just about anything... e.g. I had choclates today.. I could have drowned in them, tasted all kinds of them, simply indulged myself wholeheartedly, COMPLETELY...
I need to read a lot, observe a lot, surf a lot, to know and understand the real spirit of New York and feel it within myself.I love to see and do things which are food for my intellect, thoughts and creativity. I constantly need to keep the spark alive by doing things which force me to THINK. Thoughts are man's rather woman's best companion. I need to do new things, things which I have not done before, seen before, to keep my days fresh and interesting and full of life.

No comments: